Eid today was somewhat like a normal day, but with weird occurrences:
- Should Eid be today or tomorrow? - This discussion has never occurred for Eid Al-Adha, it was generally understood that Eid is celebrated the day after Hajj
- Saddam Hussein's execution
Other then the above, I spent my time:
- Cleaning the house
- Getting clothes ready for tomorrow, whilst doing so relaying my opinion that Eid should have been celebrated today.
- Having my car washed, and having an Eid date, and Saddam Hussein discussion with a few brothers who also decided to have their car washed
- Shopping at Tesco - brought a trampoline!!! I'm gona have soooooo much fun!
- Going back to Vali's (car wash place) to change my magic tree from a men's Cologne fragrance, to what I refer to as 'the pink one'; the rose fragrance one :O)
Other then that, my brother has fallen ill. Fever - the works!
- Still haven't plucked my eyebrows
- Still haven't waxed my arms
- Still not decided what to wear tomorrow
- Oh crap!
Do I sound like a pessimist BTW?

1 comment:
Waxed... arms? >faints<
Post a Comment