Conclusion: There's never anything wrong with anyone. If something doesn't happen as planned, then it just wasn't meant to happen. I believe everyone has been put on this Earth for a purpose & everything we go thru, all hardships and so on, qualifies us and trains us up for the bigger picture. With regards to marriage, there is someone out there for everyone InshaAllah. Allah will never allow anyone to be alone. In the race against time, we shouldn't forget about whats happening around us, and try not to step on too many toes in our aim to win. I.e. It's not all about me.
Some might suggest I'm looking for a Bibi replacement. And if I am - subconsciously, do you blame me? I'm not looking now until I'm totally over Bibi - heart, mind and soul.
However, the reason why I didn't pursue this one:
- He claimed to look like Enenrique Iglesias, which come to think of it - I think Bibz looked a bit like him :o). Maybe he did in his hay day, but honey. Not now, sorry.
- Erm... Immature, some of what he said was really off-putting, and insinuating. Not the type of character I would expect from someone with a beard.
- 35 going on 24 wannabe person. No, he doesn't look 24 as he so claimed over the phone, and in person he claimed to look 26?! Like ... DUUUUuude! Try watching that programme 10 Years younger if you decide to provide such void information.
- His ambitions didn't coincide with mine.
- And with a raw temper like mine, I don't think he would tolerate it so much.
- He did have a good heart tho, and at the age of 35 - I don't really blame him for trying.
And thus... another one bites the dust.

No comments:
Post a Comment