So I decided to bite the bullet, try to forget about my past and look to the future (it's 2007 afterall...). So when someone introduced me to a revert, I thought to myself... okay... give it all you have got, yet all the while I still felt like I was commiting injustice to Bibi.
We spoke on the phone and exchanged pictures. To my demise, I wasn't attracted to him, but almost convinced myself that beauty is only skin deep - then the devil in me would take the micky and laugh about his geekiness. Not to mention the complete mismatch, superficial as it may seem, but 5'3 v's 6'3. Opposite's in this case did not attract but I attempted to stick with it, but I don't think I gave this relationship as much attention as I possibley could, and didn't really find common ground to discuss other then Islam.
MashaAllah a fantastic brother, whom I think will go very far in the deen InshaAllah.
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment